Friday, July 29, 2011

Post & Tele Museum


My mom left for Japan yesterday, and Jonathan also left yesterday for his second trip (this time to see western Denmark), so I am back to being a single mom in Copenhagen again.

I had a pretty fun day today though. I met up with a new American friend I made here, who has a little boy, and since it was a little bit rainy today (AGAIN), we went to the Post and Tele Museum. It is a national museum of Denmark's post and telecommunications. They have one floor dedicated for kids, and that's where we went.

They had a place where kids can play "postman". I couldn't get a good picture of it (I only had my iphone again), buy there was a little "town" built inside with kids size houses and street names, and kids get to deliver letters. They even had postman uniforms (Mio refused to wear it). It was very cute.

The kids loved it, and the museum is free! Besides there is a nice cafe on the top floor, where you have a very nice view of the city. I think I will definitely go back there especially on a rainy day - which means any day these days...


Posted by Picasa

2 comments: